Friday, October 10, 2008

I am back

OK, you may be asking yourself.....What happened to Wingman?  Well, if you are, fear not I am back.  I have just been so busy dealing with family, work, flooding, etc. that I have not posted in awhile.  But I am going to try to get back to posting something at least every other day.

So for today, I wanted to talk about the upcoming Presidential election.  I still can't figure out why this Country will not pass a law that requires a President to have served in the U.S. Military in some fashion even if it is only for a four year term.   

I don't think that someone should be put in charge of U.S. Armed Forces when they never wore a uniform.  We had this before with President Clinton and from the way things are looking, we may have it again with Obama (Lord help us all).  

I am not a big fan of John McCain, but I feel that he has the experiance, both miliatry and political, to handle the position of President.  Obama has NO military experiance and very little political experiance.  Why does it seem like the American people want to hand over this Country to the person with the least amount of experiance?  Heck, why not let me do the job then.  Oh wait, I spent eight years serving my Country in the U.S. Air Force so I guess I am over qualified.

I really do worry about the future of our Country, economy, and our brave men and woman in uniform.  I only pray that the next President does not let our fallen soldiers die in vein like President Clinton did in Somalia.  

God Bless all our military men and woman and lets hope the American people can pull their heads out of their behind when they go to the polls in a few weeks.

Vote McCain/Palin

No comments: