Saturday, June 21, 2008

Indiana "Letdown" Jones


Well, I went with the wife today and saw the new Indiana Jones movie and all I can say is that it SUCKED. It was a real letdown.

I am a huge fan of the series, but this movie was a letdown on many levels.

1) The stunts were so over the top that it was just pathetic
2) The entire movie looked fake. I know its not real and its a movie, but it LOOKED fake which really took you out of the movie
3) It was VERY predictable
4) Pathetic ending to this story

Needless to say, I am done with this series. If they keep it going, which they can based on what they did in the show (I won't say what as I don't want to spoil anything), I will no longer watch.

I should have gone to see Ironman or Incredible Hulk. I am dying to see Ironman but the wife is an Indiana Jones fan and not a superhero type of person so I had to compromise.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Yep, it was bad. So many over the top things were going on in this movie.