Friday, June 20, 2008

Loving me some Zune


Recently I have begun to really use my Microsoft Zune to its full potential and I gotta say that I love this thing. I have the original 30 Gig Zune (Halo 3 edition) and this thing is pretty darn sweet. I have loaded it up with tunes and video podcasts and it really helps make my long commutes each day a lot shorter.

Now instead of staring out the window of the train, I can kick back to some Montgomery Gentry, rock out to some Modern Day Zero, or watch one of the many video podcasts I pull down each day.

This really is a sweet device and it makes me drool at the thought of a Zune phone.

If they really do make this thing and give it GPS and Web Browsing, then I will buy one for sure. I love my Zune and adding phone, GPS, and web browsing would have me buying one on day one. Come on Microsoft, hook me up.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I came really close to buying a Zune, but bought a cheap mp3 player. I use it at work. It doesn't get treated all that great. I put it in my front pocket, and I lift a lot of heavy bags all day at work, so the bags come in contact with the mp3 player. It works well though. I've listened to a ton of Xbox Podcasts on it. :)