Friday, June 6, 2008

Who needs sleep anyways?



Well, I have not posted much lately, but I have been really busy. And life is about to get even more busy. You see, tonight my wife and I will be taking in a 1 year old foster child. He is the little brother to the two other kids we took in awhile ago. So I pretty much expect to get very little sleep despite being totally exhausted in the days to come.

We are pretty excited to reunite the kids with their young brother. It should be fun and rewarding, but like I said, exhausting at the same time.

We have had a blast with the two we have and look forward to the new addition. Life is so much better with kids in our lives. They truly are a blessing. But if you don't see a post from me for awhile, that is because I have fallen asleep somewhere, hopefully not while crossing the street.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Very cool! It looks like you have your hands full. Just having one daughter kept us busy when she was younger, and she still keeps us busy enough now.