Friday, July 24, 2009

Why are people so stupid?

I just got back from getting breakfast at McDonald's and ran into yet another idiot loose in the world. When I walked in, there was a single line of people despite there being three registers. So instead of ignoring the people waiting in a civilized line, I got in that line and waited my turn.

Soon, I was to be the next person in line getting served when this guy walks in and goes straight to the counter and starts putting in his order. I confronted him and pointed out the fact that there were 5 or 6 more people behind even me all in line. He did not care, said there was three registers and proceeded to place his order.

Why is it that people think they are entitled to everything and that they are above everyone else? Why should he get to ignore a line and get served above everyone else? Why is this guy such a moron?

Yeah, this is not a huge deal, the world will not end because of it, but this sort of mentality by people just drives me nuts. I hope the guy has a really bad day and may a pigeon lay a nice little package on his head at some point today.

No comments: