Monday, July 14, 2008

E3 2008 has arrived

WooHoo, today is the first day of E3 2008. I am waiting patiently to hear the Microsoft Press Conference. Can't wait to see what they have ready for the Xbox 360 in the next year. There are tons of rumors out there and today we find out what is real and what is not.

I should be posting some news here and I will definetly be talking about all Xbox related E3 news in next weeks episode of Xbox Podcast.

I am looking forward to hearing about the following items.

1) New Dashboard
2) Rock Band 2
3) Guitar Hero IV
4) Motion controls??
5) New Halo shooter?
6) Just exactly what is Lips?
7) Price cuts and bigger hard drives

I do hope to see a new dashboard, but I don't want them to emulate the Wii or PS3's Home. Lets move beyond them and do better.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Instead of moving beyond them and doing better they've decided to copy them with avatars and build a UI that's kinda like the PS3. HaHa
Actually I think Microsoft owned E3 this year. Netflix is huge! Getting Final Fantasy 13 is huge as well. It's too bad the Xbox 360 couldn't have it as an exclusive world wide though. Can you imagine if it had been exclusive in Japan too? There would have been a lot of upset people in Japan who may have been forced to go out and buy a 360.

I don't know about this avatar thing though. It's totally weak. It's Nintendo's thing to have goofy little characters that you create.