Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I have left the Xbox Podcast

Just an update that I am no longer a member of the Xbox Podcast. I have moved on and will be hosting This Xbox Life with Brun (bjswick33) and Rob (Presar). I won't go into why I left the previous show as that is between myself and BEM. But please continue to support Kyle and Arnold as I will continue to listen to them as well.

Thanks for your support of myself and the guys for the past year and a half. Its been a fun ride and I look forward to this new show.

Look for our first episode of This Xbox Life the first week of August. If all goes well, we will actually be recording tonight.

See ya on Live.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I knew it! I saw this coming. I'm not lying either. You know I'll be listening. I just want to know why you left Xbox Podcast. I wanted to be a host, but I must be too much of a noob or something. LOL