Thursday, July 24, 2008

This Xbox Life Podcast

Yes, I have breaking news. Be sure to head over to This Xbox Life and check out the new site. The site is live, the first podcast will be out next week. This podcast will be very different from my other podcast which is Xbox Podcast.

I am not leaving the Xbox Podcast. I will still be doing that show. This Xbox Life is just a side project that I am doing with Brun (bjswick33) and my best friend Rob (Presar). These shows will be vastly different from each other. Xbox Podcast will remain as it is now. This Xbox Life will just be a roundtable like discussion show. We will be talking about whatever is on our mind that is Xbox related.

We hope to make this show fun and relaxing. Just a couple of guys sitting around talking about their favorite pasttime which is gaming on the Xbox 360.

So join us for our first show next week and be sure to let us know what you think. We will have some RSS feeds up and we will be on iTunes. Later.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Very awesome! I'm glad to hear this. I love listening to gaming discussion podcasts. I would love to do something similiar. You know I'll be listening. :)