Sunday, July 27, 2008

It grew on me



Have you ever heard a song and thought "what a bad or strange song"? I thought that the first time I heard Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs or Dead on Arrival by Fall Out Boy. Both songs I did not like when I first heard them. Now they are both favorites of mine.

Its weird how you can hear something the first time and think one thing, then hear it a second or third time and actually enjoy it to the point of buying the song and possibly more songs by that artist.

Well, today I bring you the newest song that has grown on me. Its called Young Folks by Peter, Bjorn, and John. This is a very strange song that is not in my normal range of musical taste. But this song has grown on me and I like it. I first saw in in the trailer for the upcoming Xbox 360 game called Lips. Lips is a karaoke game that looks to be really cool with some really neat features that are not found in other karaoke games.

Now I am hoping this song will be in the actual game since it is featured in the trailer. This could be fun to sing.

No comments: