Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm on top of the world

I am back on top of the world. I got to record the first episode of This Xbox Life Podcast last night and it was a lot of fun. I am back with Brun and have been lucky to have my best friend Rob join us as well to round out the show.

We covered all sorts of different topics and it was nice to just talk about the different things and sharing our thoughts on them. It was fun and hopefully everyone listening will enjoy the new show.

On top of that, my favorite baseball team Chicago White Sox made a last minute trade deal that brought Ken Griffey Jr. to the south side. This is great news and I really think this will boost our currently 1st place team even further towards the post season. Welcome aboard Ken and I look forward to seeing you in a White Sox uniform starting in tonights game against Kansas City.

No comments: