Saturday, August 2, 2008

Company Picnic

I had the opportunity to enjoy the day at my company picnic. It was a great time. The Windy City Fieldhouse was the catering and entertainment company and the did an AWESOME job. Their MC for the day was great. They had constant games for the kids and families which was great. The kids were winning prizes all day long, playing games, dancing, running around, and just having an all around fun time.

Now I am a big guy but I was going non stop with sack races (my son and I won a three legged race...WOOT), water games, party dancing, bean bag toss, etc. etc. etc. It was an amazingly fun day and the kids were so excited by all the events.

The food was amazing and the weather was PERFECT. We could not have asked for a better day. Needless to say, I am ready to crash right now as I am just dead tired. My wife has already fallen asleep an its only 9:30 p.m. hahaha. But I am about to follow suit.

Great day, great party, great food, and great times with my family. You simply can't ask for more.

No comments: