Tuesday, August 12, 2008

UNO Devotee

Tonight was a good night because I ended up getting two achievements in Xbox Live Arcade games. Both I did not expect to get. The first one was in Geometry Wars. I finally got over 100,000 points in a game. It was the first and so far only time I have done that. So it was a fluke I guess.

Second achievement was the last UNO achievement called UNO Devotee in which you have to win 40 games. I finally got my 40th win tonight. So that game is complete with a full 200/200 achievement points. WOOT!

The really interesting part is that I was gonna spend the evening playing Grand Theft Auto IV, but ended up playing Rock Band, Geometry Wars, and UNO instead. Go figure.

3 comments:

Robert said...

HaHa I actually ended up getting an unexpected achievement as well. I played Double Dragon co-op with my daughter last night. We finished the game and I ended up getting a 20 point achievement for getting the girl.

Do you plan on picking up Geo Wars 2?

Wingman709 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wingman709 said...

I might be picking up Geometry Wars 2. I tried the demo last night. I think it might be more fun than the original game which is HARD as crap. But it is fun.