Thursday, May 15, 2008

57 states???

Now I know that he is probably tired, but that is no excuse to not know how many states there are in the country you hope to be President of. Even in a tired state of mind, it should be pretty well ingrained that there are only 50 states. But then again, he does not know to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem either so how could we expect him to know how many states there are?

I simply can't believe that the two best people the Democratic Party could come up with is Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. It simply boggles my mind. Yes I am a Conservative, but I still can't believe that there are no better options than these two clowns.

Oh, and back to the point of this post for today. You can view the actual video clip of him saying that he has been to 57 states by going here.

Thats all for today folks. Figured I would do something a little different today. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Robert said...

That's pretty darn ridiculous. Not much else I can say about that one. I'm sure most elementary students could tell you how many states are in the U.S.