Friday, May 2, 2008

One of my favorite albums



Just figured I would take a minute to point out a favorite album of mine. The band use to be called Mesh STL and is now known as Modern Day Zero.

I first saw Mesh STL open for Tantric. I had never heard of them before yet from the moment I heard them, I was a fan. If you enjoy good Rock music, then do yourself a favor and check these guys out. Be sure to check out their new stuff as well under the new name of Modern Day Zero.

Their album pictured above is called Lowercase and contains the following songs.

1. I Don't Know
2. Gray
3. Maybe Tomorrow
4. Little Star
5. Contagious
6. Sunday Comes Around
7. Rather Be Alone
8. Believe Me
9. Leave
10. No end
11. Falling Into Me

You can hear sample tracks and purchase the CD from here


Some other groups I can recommend are.....

Theory of a Deadman
Fuel
Tantric
Goo Goo Dolls
3 Doors Down
Days of the New

Thats it for today. Come back tomorrow when we teach poodles how to fly.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I'll download it. Legally, of course CoughNOTCough.