Monday, May 12, 2008

TimeShift



I got this game in the mail this week from GameFly and I gotta say that I am impressed with this. The time functions of the game are pretty cool and I like how some of the achievements require you to reverse time, or even stop time.

The visuals are top notch and the weapons are pretty cool. The campaign feels pretty long so far which is nice. You won't burn through the game in an hour which is nice. They have also just released a free multiplayer map pack for the game so I may have to grab that and see if there is an online community for this game. I have not tried online yet so I can't say anything about it yet.

If you missed this game due to it coming out between Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4, then do yourself a favor and at least rent this game. If you are a first person shooter fan, this game will not disappoint. See more info on the game at http://www.timeshiftgame.com/us/.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I totally did NOT miss this game. I love it! Totally underrated. I had a blast playing this. It was so good that I plan on playing it again.