Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cloverfield



I finally got to see the movie Cloverfield the other day and all I can say is........ I loved it. I thought it was a great movie. Yeah the ending sucked but in this case it fit perfectly with the viewpoint of the movie. So I did not mind the ending.

If you have not seen this movie yet, ignore what the naysayers are saying and give it a shot yourself and make up your own mind. You may not like it, but just keep in mind that if a disaster of some sort or weird occurance like this happened to you, what would you know about it? Probably nothing just like the viewpoint of this movie.

Very action packed (once it finally gets to the monster) and it will keep you wondering whats next. Great movie. I hope there is a sequel.

2 comments:

Robert said...

I gotta see this. I don't know much about it except that there is a giant monster tearing up the city.

Wingman709 said...

Its a great movie once you get past the first 20 minutes or so.