Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dance Fever



WOW, I picked up Dance Dance Revolution Universe 1 & 2 today and man does it give you a work out. Its actually a lot of fun. My wife even played it and really liked it. She even kicked me off one time tonight so that she could play. hahaha. Now that is something. I guess I did good with getting this game. My wife simply is not one to play video games. But this she enjoyed.

I am surprised that I even enjoyed the dance/techno songs which make up most of the music. I guess when you are playing, you don't mind it as much. But funny enough, I actually liked a couple of songs that I may end up downloading them off the Zune Marketplace to listen to on my Zune.

2 comments:

Robert said...

My daughter has one of these games for the PS2. I've never even tried it. Maybe I'll try it and see if I like it enough to pick it up on the 360. Hey, it would be good exercise and some achievement points!

Wingman709 said...

Dude, this game is HARD. At least for an old guy like me. I think the single achievement I got is all I will get in this game. Ugghh.