Monday, April 21, 2008

Chicago White Sox in First Place



I know its early in the season, but I gotta say that I am pretty pleased so far with the play of the Chicago White Sox. I think everyone, with the exception of Mark Buehrle who seems to be off to a rough start is really showing signs of what this team can do. I hope Buehrle can pull it together and get back to his usual form. I am sure he will.

Like I said, its early and even Jim Thome is off to a slow start but seems to be picking it up. I am still annoyed that Juan Uribe is still on this team but I guess you have to have one guy you can't stand so it might as well be him I guess. Hopefully he will do better playing second base than he did at short stop.

I am soooo glad that Joe Crede is back as well. You simply can't replace someone of his skill. The man is a beast at third base and I feel very comfortable with him there. I expect to see some big things out of him this year and he is starting off strong as well. Way to go Joe. Glad to see you back. I hope you stay for a long time. Now if we could just get Aaron Rowand back I would be a very happy camper.

Will the White Sox make it back to the World Series this year? I don't know, but if they can stay healthy and improve in a few areas that are lacking right now, then I feel that this team may very well have the ability to get there.

But please, lose those stupid bleach blonde goatees guys because you look like idiots.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I need the Tigers to get back to the world series this year...and actually win this time!