Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Walk Hard




I just finished watching Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story and I gotta say that I really got a good laugh out of this movie. Its not a constant laugh riot, but I do think that the funny parts are pretty darn good. The Duet song had me laughing out loud on the train as I watched it. I need to actually download that soundtrack if its even available. The song is really funny. You know its funny if you can't contain your laughter in public.

I do like John C. Reilly and I hope to see him headline some other comedies in the future. He definitely can carry a movie on his own. So if you have not seen this movie yet, be sure to check it out.

1 comment:

Robert said...

There are so many movies I need to catch up on. This is one of them. I generally rent movies on Xbox Live because I can get them in HD. My wife rents movies at the video store. She usually rents movies that I don't care about though. LOL