Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A few of my favorite things




I figured today I would just rattle off a few of my favorite things. They are not necessarily in order either, just lists of things I enjoy. So here we go.

Movies
1) Blackhawk Down
2) Star Wars
3) The Matrix Trilogy
4) Band of Brothers
5) Platoon

Bands
1) Gun's N Roses
2) Mesh STP who is now known as Modern Day Zero
3) Fuel
4) Tantric
5) Days of the New

Books or Authors
1) Wingman by Mack Maloney
2) Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks
3) Dean Koontz
4) Dale Brown

Technology
1) Xbox 360
2) Personal Computer
3) HD from DirecTV
4) Harmony 880 Remote
5) Tivo

1 comment:

Robert said...

Platoon Rules. Stars WEar is classic. I still need to watch the Matrix trilogy.

I was one of the many teens in the 80's cranking Appetite For Destruction. I also like the LIES ep as well a a handful of songs off of the Use Your Illusion albums. Unlike a lot of people who stop listening to certain albums from the 80's or call it 80's music and give up on it I still listen to everything I listened to in the 80's!

My wife is a book reading freak. She also reads Dean Koontz. I pretty much just read Stephen King.

The 360 rules! Best console for games ever!