Friday, April 18, 2008

Shake, Rattle, and Roll



Well, I just figured I would quickly mention how tragic the events were today that rocked Illinois, Indiana, and Missouri. There was an earthquake this morning in Southern Illinois around 4:37 a.m. that was felt all the way up in Chicago where I live.

Now I know people who felt it, but I don't think it was much because I slept right through it. It was funny waking up this morning, flipping on the news to find out I had just gone through an Earthquake not 30 minutes prior to waking up.

Thankfully it sounds like nobody was hurt, at least I hope that is still true. Last I heard things were good, just some people a little rattled.

Thats it for today. Quick and simple. Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Robert said...

My wife actually told me about the earthquake. She said her brother felt it. I didn't feel a thing. I'm glad it wasn't a serious quake.
The last time I can remember feeling an earthquake in Michigan it was when I was a teen.